Monday, July 23, 2007

"Come'on now...I love you..."


The first game wasnt too bad... :P Let's see if the second game is going to stop us. Oh...it's singing to my bride. This is going to be a breeze considering that we are all KTV kings. Haha! The challenge was to sing really loud so that Joni can hear us in her room on the 4th floor. Thank goodness she's not staying on the 20th floor!

I decided to sing "Ai Hen Jian Dan" by David Tao since it's a simple and meaningful song. :) Furthermore, all of us know how to sing this song too. So, here we go..."wang le shi jie mo kai shi...ye xu jiu shi dui ni, you yi zhong gan jue..." heehee. See, the Jie Meis are giving us their support too! (or are they asking for more hong baos? Hmmm...nevermind...haha :P)

Hope Qinyin captured our singing nicely in videocam. Haha, this will definitely bring back memories....

How come as the bride, I miss out on all the fun?! I couldn't even look out the window to laugh at my hubbie & his brothers.. :P Nevertheless, I must admit the rendition of the song was fantastic.

No comments: