Monday, July 23, 2007

Let the games begin with a kiss :*


The games session... the part which everyone is looking forward to! (ok, maybe except the bros). I wonder how many of u Jie Meis and bros are first timers taking part. Haha. Some (eg Kimhui) have probably gone thru it countless times. I personally have gone thru it once, and looking back, it was quite fun actually. BUT this time, I am the groom and I can tell you, the feeling is quite different. It's like opening the first present you've ever received, taking your first exam, not knowing what to expect although you've seen so many other people going thru it before...

Indeed, the first game, which was to identify Joni's lipstick mark, already had me stumped. Haha, how to tell???? But I think if I get to kiss the lips, sure can tell. :P Anyway, I'm not even sure Joni's lipstick mark is among those shown to me. Haha, thanks bros for doing the push-ups for every wrong answer i gave. Eventually, a little wit and a lot of brawn enabled us to break the first barrier, hooray for the guys! Nice stunned reactions from the Jie Meis too! LOL

No comments: