Wednesday, July 25, 2007

I finally get my girl :)


Finally, we are getting somewhere. Haha, last game! The same old game of "Sour, Sweet, Bitter, Spicy" but with a cold.... twist. Yes, all these flavours came in popsicles and each popsicle contained a different key! Must be hard work preparing these "special" popsicles :P Each bro got a different flavour. From their expressions, we could probably figure out the lucky one who got the sweet honey one and the unlucky one who got the superlemon one. Haha! And poor me got to taste all of them...

Yeah!!!!!! At long last, got the key to my bride's room!!!! How beautiful she is...and I wasted no time in lifting up her veil and giving her a :*

Mission Accomplished!

hi all brothers, don't worry, I made sure all ingredients used are good for the body.. the sour one was a concentrate painstakingly squeezed from aussie big green limes by yours truly. i believe the spicy one shouldn't be too bad either.. contained ginger juice freshly grated by dad the day before. And thx to Jolyn's mom for lending the Tupperware popsicle containers :)

No comments: